So I made my quotidian stop at the Touhy Starbux to get a little grading done on a relaxing leather couch, and decided since my drink was free, I'm getting a Venti! Now six hours later my Venti is 3/4s done, and I've nuked it at least five times today. I'm pretty much done with it, but I'm forcing it down because it's free. What to do? Should I just chug it down, nuke it some more, or dump it. I'm leaning towards the latter. Truth be told, I forgot about it for two hours and then realized it was still sitting on my desk and thought if i nuked it one more time, it would freshen it up, like the microwave kills all the germs and gives it a fresh clean scrubbing.
I think you're right; I'll just chuck it.
I would think the opposite--it's free so dump it. If you paid $4 for it, I might force it down. But I guess you worked hard for that freebie.
ReplyDelete