Clearly many of you are failing to recognize the applicability of this Tool! I have every intention of Lipsynching my future lessons. My voice in one corner of the room while I stand in the opposite; maybe I'll even chime in every tenth word just so my students can hear me in stereo! Just imagine how engaged our students will be! Now take this idea another step further...Imagine their captivation if you mouthed the words a full second behind your own vocal recording. Now you see where I'm going with this! It's Stupendously FaNtAsTiC!
Immediate relevance--I recorded a three minute piece I have on Freud which I use as an introduction to Golding's Lord of the Flies, who used Freud's theories when writing his novel. This done can stand by silently for nine minutes one day when I present this lesson to my three classes of sophomores.
No comments:
Post a Comment