I know most of you have waited 15 or greater years for me to start my Blog. Yes, even before its inception you have dreamt of days wherein in I would convey my thoughts to you on a WorldWideVenue. Today, all of your dreams and wishes have become ReaLiTy. Gorge yourselves on my banquet array of Vowels and Consonants: http://thestarbuckstopshere.blogspot.com/
Those who have not Yearned for it, Know you have not earned it, and are therefore forbidden to Gaze upon my inscriptions. Not until you have proven your worth with tremendous abject groveling, will I offer my Gift. Heed and Discern: a King does not retain Divine Power by relinquishing his Crown, Throne, and rubied jeweld Sceptre, Nor will I mine Adjectives, Predicates or Subjects to such undeservers!
Stay Hungry My Minions,
Nate Gray
How will I blog with my students? I could easily make up a host of ideas, but I have no serious intentions to do such. Senior Skills students love to complain; I could have them blog about their high school issues and concerns, perhaps even have them explain how their attitudes might reflect their grades. With my sophomores, perhaps at the beginning of the year I could have them blog their goals and explain what steps they will take to achieve them. I would not be overly concerned about their academic goals (everyone wants A's and B's) I would want them to blog their personal, extra-curricular expectations.
I shall give it some thought.
Those who have not Yearned for it, Know you have not earned it, and are therefore forbidden to Gaze upon my inscriptions. Not until you have proven your worth with tremendous abject groveling, will I offer my Gift. Heed and Discern: a King does not retain Divine Power by relinquishing his Crown, Throne, and rubied jeweld Sceptre, Nor will I mine Adjectives, Predicates or Subjects to such undeservers!
Stay Hungry My Minions,
Nate Gray
How will I blog with my students? I could easily make up a host of ideas, but I have no serious intentions to do such. Senior Skills students love to complain; I could have them blog about their high school issues and concerns, perhaps even have them explain how their attitudes might reflect their grades. With my sophomores, perhaps at the beginning of the year I could have them blog their goals and explain what steps they will take to achieve them. I would not be overly concerned about their academic goals (everyone wants A's and B's) I would want them to blog their personal, extra-curricular expectations.
I shall give it some thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment